Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Must Migrate from Cheats

I had two SIM's from Vodafone. The first number was acquired in 1996 from Max Hutch, the other in 2016 when they launched a scheme of unlimited surfing on 4G   

The plan was that the Billed Amount would not exceed Rs 600/-
Later it was Rs 700/- the additional being taxes...I kept quiet

Post a year of this number I noticed the Bills in excess, at times crossing 
Rs 1000/- On inquiry, I was told the scheme was for a year and now it's on usage, hence the high bills. Finally tired of these high Bills I changed the plan to 399/- yet there was No respite. They learnt how to milk the cow. 

In November I cancelled the new SIM, but they kept harassing me with calls asking me Not to. Finally I descended on their Store and got it in writing that my Number is cancelled. The number cancelled is 9920821267.


Also I changed the Plan of my older number to 99/-


Now in February I get a Credit Card statement as below

Can someone from Vodafone enlighten me on this ......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment