Search This Blog

Friday 5 May 2017

SnapDeal




My conversation with Snapdeal on their FB page as below:
I placed an Order on Snap Deal and get a message that said it will be delivered before 27th Oct.


  On 28th I read a message as below

We are fulfilling your order through a different seller
Your Parryware Standard Seat Cover was unavailable with the primary seller but we have now found a new seller. Your order will be delivered between Mon, 31 Oct, 2016 - Wed, 2 Nov, 2016 We have absorbed the price difference and are sending you this update in our pledge to be transparent with our customers.
Order ID: 16143751127 Placed on: Thu, 20 Oct, 2016

The Order was placed for the item at Rs 580/- as below which after a week Snapdeal unilaterally decides to Cancel with a one line message as below.
Cancelled Order

Parryware Standard Seat Cover 
Seller: M P AND SONS
You Pay Rs 580
I did not Cancel the Order.
 
Later I receive the below message 
Your New Order

Parryware Standard Seat Cover 
Seller: MAHENDRA LIFESTYLE
Estimated Delivery: 31 Oct - 2 Nov
Price Rs 669
Absorbed Amount Rs 89

and an SMS that says I Pay Rs 669/- to the courier.

Secondly I waited the entire week for the courier. Now Sunday-Monday I shall be in celebrations with family and cannot receive the courier.
And please advice HOW MUCH I SHOULD PAY.
Snapdeal Hi Reynolds , Apologies for the inconvenience. We've shared your details with the concern team and we'll connect with you on this. Thanks! –Avi
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Reynolds P Roy
Reynolds P Roy I tried your Helpline now. It is an automated system which has its own limitations. There should be an option to speak to your customer care
Like · Reply · 6 hrs





Snapdeal Hi Reynolds! I've shared this with my team. We'll connect with you soon regarding this. Thanks! Kavya

No comments:

Post a Comment