Search This Blog

Friday 18 November 2022

Is this Medical Policy another scam scheme by HDFC Bank

 In 2015 I did take a HDFC Health Assure Plan Policy as below




Have regularly paid all my Premiums

For the First Time in 40 years I had an issue on my Right Shoulder. Never knew what it was until I visited a local Doctor who treated me

with some medicines got my Blood Sugar Checked and also visited a Diabetologist to ensure I was safe to be operated 








Now I am told I needed to be hospitalised to claim the expenses incurred
else this procedure is not covered under the claim. Till date I have incurred expenses as below                                                                                                                     

    


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           - 


No comments:

Post a Comment