Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Issues continue at BigRock, with my website of more than a decade being deleted

A Welcome to Support. How may I help you? Aneesh K Hello Aneesh It's 3 days I have been chasing team support can you access my earlier chats A I am sorry to know that. I will try checking the details, please be online Aneesh K yes will be online 1:58 PM I could see that the issue was with the auto renew for the account, is that correct? 2:06 PM A Are we still connected? The chat will get disconnected automatically if there is no reply from your end. Aneesh K 2:11 PM yes 2:14 PM I waited for more than 5 minutes and thought you were busy elsewhere Have you found the solution. Last night I was told it will be resolved this morning 2:16 PM Well, as per the details I have checked I could see that the billing team has replied stating the account is already deleted and there was no credit card details added in the account and hence the auto renew have failed, 2:17 PM I request you to please check your mail and reply back on the same A Since I am from technical team I do not have access to check the details for billing Aneesh K All my sites prior to this and after this has been renewed so that is a lie that it got deleted because of this reason can you escalate my complaint to your seniors. 2:18 PM If all my sites can be auto renewed why this failed Sure, I will escalate this for you I also request you to drop an email to our escalation team from your end and how will i know it's been escalated whats the email id Here is the email ID : escalations@bigrock.com i will You will be updated at the earliest within 4 hours. A Thanks Aneesh K okay Enter Message

No comments:

Post a Comment