Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Chat started at 8:33 PM K Welcome to Support. How may I help you? Kevin A Hi Kevin I have about 15 sites hosted with bigrock till yesterday if i login my main control panel i can access all my sites but now when i try to access my site 8:35 PM matrimates.com it keeps asking me to repeatedly login why so okay now it worked 8:49 PM another issue all my sites are in auto renewal mode K Yes Kevin A on saturday after long i visited my main control panel and noticed 1 site missing saturday and sunday i tried to seek help but was getting an error message 8:50 PM this morning i spoke to vishnu and he said they are looking into why my site is down or missing got a mail from rebecca thank you for your patience we are looking into it the day has ended what's the status 8:51 PM Let me check K bullsnbearstracker.com ? Kevin A yes

No comments:

Post a Comment