Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Airtel.........All Air No Tell

After seeing the advertisements of the Airtel service, I decided to add an additional line to my desktop. Procured a dongle from the local store. 


Paid Upfront. All was well until the Dongle was installed. The techie who installed showed me the signal strength which was good to surf the net.
I was Happy that I had a backup in place, should my main line go down.
The next day when I started the Dongle, while the lights flickered, the pages weren't opening although the dongle was connected to my PC. I disconnected and started the old line and everything was normal.

I descended onto the store and explained my status.
The entire team visited my residence and tried whatever knowledge they had on the subject. Finally they raised a request with your Head Office and a Senior Technician arrived at my residence. He on his Handphone had an App installed, and moved in all directions in my residence and finally informed me that he will report to hiss senior who had sent him, and revert.
Meanwhile every second day I kept getting calls asking me to Pay.

PAY FOR WHAT. FOR A SERVICE I NEVER RECEIVED

They kept saying you have used so much data etc, when from Day 1 my Dongle is dead. To this I can only say find Better ways to Cheat the Gullible
So please cancel my connection and take back your Dongle and hang it where it should be and refund the amount paid till date.

No comments:

Post a Comment