Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2020

HDFC and Aditya Birla Health Insurance



I was informed about the Aditya BirlaHealth Insurance Policy when I spoke to my Branch Representative of stopping the HDFC Health Insurance Auto Debit feature. He adviced me to opt for Aditya Birla, which was a better Health Policy.

I said I would and because of a long association with HDFC, I submitted all details on phone as Lock down was in force. The next day I got a message of my son being terminated from his assignment after a decade in service. I called up my Bank Representative and asked him to stop proceeding with my Form.

Subsequently I kept receiving calls from Aditya Birla back office staff I assume, and kept telling all, I do not wish to do my medicals or proceed with the policy due to the sudden turn of events

We are both retired senior citizens, and our son is the earning member

This morning I checked my Credit Card statement and noticed a debit of
Rs 19307+Rs 13858 = Rs 33165 

I did call and speak to my Bank representative now as I post this. He said don't worry, it will be credited back to your Account. My contention is why deduct in the first place when the application is incomplete. Is it a Scam by the Bank to roll public Money for some time before return. I hope and Trust my Money be Credited forthwith without delay. see scanshot of my statement below
 

No comments:

Post a Comment