Search This Blog

Saturday 5 November 2016

Is Tata on the Downhill track.........

Below is a message sent to Star Bazaar      



Regret the service levels of late.

My last month delivery after chasing your staff (Mrunal) the entire day happened post 11:00 pm

I was standing on the street leading to my house, when the delivery boy arrived from the back entry and cunningly delivered the consignment at my neighbors residence.On speaking to your staff, he claimed delivery being done, I asked to speak to the delivery man. He then unwillingly told me his number
I spoke to the delivery man. I said I had given strict instructions to call me on phone if the door is locked.
He then returned and together we collected the goods from the neighbour post mid night.

Delivery Copy No: 1811 dated 23.9.2016
Bill No: 4070363445

Yesterday I visited the store and did a Purchase
He promised to deliver by Noon today. Now it is 3:30 pm

Bill No 4080382977
Delivery Copy No: 65793

I called your helpline, and it kept repeating that you are busy 
attending to another and I should call again.
I did call twice more, but the message is the same,
and there is No attempt from your side to identify the caller and return the call.

Maybe its time you changed the approach and be more service oriented.
It may not take long to spoil the good name of the Tata's

No comments:

Post a Comment